Categories: Java; Tagged with: Java • Maven; @ July 21st, 2013 11:45
Use maven to create, test, build project.
- Create new project:
mvn archetype:generate -DgroupId=com.liguoliang.app -DartifactId=my-app -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-quickstart -DinteractiveMode=false
- init Eclipse project:
- import the project into eclipse. (or you can directly create maven project in Eclipse using the Eclipse maven plugin)
- build the package:
- validate: validate the project is correct and all necessary information is available
- compile: compile the source code of the project
- test: test the compiled source code using a suitable unit testing framework. These tests should not require the code be packaged or deployed
- package: take the compiled code and package it in its distributable format, such as a JAR.
- integration-test: process and deploy the package if necessary into an environment where integration tests can be run
- verify: run any checks to verify the package is valid and meets quality criteria
- install: install the package into the local repository, for use as a dependency in other projects locally
- deploy: done in an integration or release environment, copies the final package to the remote repository for sharing with other developers and projects.
Error: Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
Check the JVM which is using by Maven:
mvn –version can get a summary:
Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 16:44:56+0800)
Maven home: C:\Tools\sts\apache-maven-3.0.4\bin\..
Java version: 1.7.0_17, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Tools\jdk7\jre
Default locale: en_SG, platform encoding: GBK
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "x86", family: "windows"
You can edit the Java Home path or specify the JVM for maven.
AWS Summit – Singapore <-> 马勒戈壁: 神华+绿色和平